Cycling BC is currently seeking instructors for the HopOn youth cycling program in the Lower Mainland. The job is a perfect fit for anyone who enjoys riding bikes, playing games, and working with kids.
The HopOn in-school program is designed to inspire kids to ride bikes and connect them with youth cycling groups across the province. The HopOn in-school program:
- Consists of 3-days of biking instruction in schools (Tue/Wed/Thur)
- Provides the bikes, helmets, and equipment for the kids in the program
- Uses game-based teaching methods (we provide training)
- Starts in May and ends in June, with the possibility of extending into the summer
- Pays $22-$24/hr, based on role and previous experience
We are currently seeking energetic candidates for the roles of Head Instructor and Assistant Instructor for the spring 2024 programs in the Lower Mainland.
Successful applicants will receive training via online study and an in-person/on-bike training weekend on April 27-28 in Burnaby.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Earn income
- Receive mentorship and training
- Work outdoors
- Make a positive impact
- Have fun!
View HopOn Assistant Instructor Job Description (PDF)
View HopOn Head Instructor Job Description (PDF)
APPLY TODAY! Submit your resume and cover letter to Arlaine Mozell at firstname.lastname@example.org